Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Dinner and Hospitality on a Snowy Night in Gwangju


There is something special, in my opinion, about having a Christmas dinner on a snowy night.  And so it was last night at The First Alleyway in Gwangju.  Eating great food, and sharing a table with an entertaining and intelligent couple was a fine way to spend the evening during this Christmas dinner celebration.

It just didn't stop snowing, much to the chagrin of my dinner companion, but a pure delight for me.

Snowy Night in Gwangju
© Mark Eaton

While taking in the sites of the district, we popped into Manila Town to warm up a bit.  Any time spent at Manila Town is time well spent because of the warmth and hospitality offered to guests.  

I like the fact that there are places that I can visit to get my feet back on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment