Monday, February 2, 2015

Photography at McKenzie House in Suncheon

I was very pleased to have been able to place my photograph, Dwindling, at the McKenzie House restaurant in Suncheon recently.  The master chef, Sue, who is one of the nicest of all the people I have had the privilege to meet, told me that the photograph will be moving around a bit in the restaurant in order to interact with the other photos there.


McKenzie House - Dwindling by Mark Eaton
© Mark Eaton

If you like good food, photography, coffee, and people, then I suggest visiting McKenzie House.  When you drop in, be sure to say hello to Sue.  She will always have a smile and a kind word to share with visitors.

Sue Shows Dwindling at McKenzie House
© Mark Eaton

 A few years ago I submitted Dwindling to the International Color Awards photography competition.  It earned a Nominee in Nature award.  Check it out, along with the other submissions, here.

For those who are interested, I only have five prints of Dwindling remaining. 


No comments:

Post a Comment